Monday, October 05, 2009

FELIX LUPUS - Promo DJ Mix

"I am Felix Lupus - a Producer and DJ from Munich, Germany - originally coming from the German Drum'n'Bass Scene. Well known as "SHOOTA" I've been active as an MC from 1994 on and started producing in 2001.

Nowadays I am focusing on Techno and Tech-House. I love the experimental freedom these genres give me. Together with some friends of mine I am running an agency for Corporate Acoustic Communications and Audio Branding. It is called Noise Design and is based in Munich and Hamburg. Take a look under noise-design.

After having released several D'n'B-Tracks in the past, I am now coming up with my first 4/4 release in october - a double single on the Berlin-based label .shadybrain with the tracks "Heaven Of Victory" and "And Life Went On"." click soundcloud

No comments: