Friday, October 30, 2009

Dominick Martin – “Shine A Light” LP – Signature (release date: 16th November)

Hello Folks, after the little personal message from Calibre aka Dominick Martin via myspace in the last weeks here are the official announcement from S.T.Holdingds about the forthcoming "Shine A Light" LP:

"Very soon after the release of “Shelf Life Vol. 2″, Calibre stated he would be releasing his long anticipated downtempo album, “Shine a Light”. We are excited to finally announce full details of the album which will be released on 12″ Vinyl / CD & Digital...

In his own words:
“I have spent over 10 years writing music, the majority of my work being drum and bass, so i wanted to write an album that wasn’t attached to a particular musical genre, to me it felt like feeling my way in the dark”. And that my friends is what interests me, a mystery re-ignited; A different story to tell; And it’s as simple as that; No frills just some music that I liked. I hope a few of you do also“...


Dominick Martin - "Shine A Light" LP - Signature (SIGCD005 / SIGLP005)
To be released on 12″ Vinyl / CD & Digital on Monday 16th November.
get some sound previews and more information on stholdings

No comments: