Saturday, October 10, 2009

CALIBRE - SHINE A LIGHT LP forthcoming on signature


"Hello there, thanks for all those messages, it makes me glad to be human, when others are not.....

Anyways i wanted to write a short introduction to my next album, I have spent over 10 years writing music, the majority of my work being drum and bass, so i wanted to write an album that wasn't attached to a particular musical genre, to me it felt like feeling my way in the dark..... And that my friends is what interests me, a mystery re-ignited, a different story to tell, and it's as simple as that, no frills just some music that i liked. I hope a few of you do also........

"Shine A Light" will be available as a one piece vinyl, and on cd, on signature records, as well as being available on abunchofcuts.com for download.........

Regarding the release date.... to be confirmed." via calibre

No comments: